[aklug] Re: OFF-TOPIC (sort of) Who does Sprint partner with up here?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 12:46:46 AKST

I was also under the impression that the partnership just works for roaming. The last I checked, Sprint would not sell you service if you had an Alaska address.

GTE on the other hand, used to sell phones w/ service through Costco. The actual service came from ATU (pre ACS), but the bill came from GTE.

The is more than one way to partner.

Jim G