[aklug] Contract opportunity. Maybe.

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 10:18:54 AKST

All,

Got this in my email this am so I thought I'd pass it on. I cannot vouch for its
legitimacy, I've never heard of these folks. And of course there is no warranty or
endorsement, express or implied, caveat emptor, ymmv, all concievable disclaimers
apply, etc etc.

--------------------

I am looking for a Sr. Suse Linux Administrator for my Direct client in Lebanon OH. I
noticed that you have this expereince and realize that you may not be looking for a
change at this time, but maybe someone you know is interested and perhaps you could
forward this to them.

The role is for a Sr. Suse Linux Administrator with expertise around the Suse Xen
products. The consultant must have strong knowledge with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL,
Perl/Php) and strong Perl scripting, shell scripting, Python, C++, javascript and
command lines utilities.

This is a 6 month position and starts around February 7, 2011. I can pay $60 / hr on a
C2C for this role and hope that you or maybe someone you know might be interested.

If so, Please send me an updated resume in word doc format and I will call to discuss.

Best Regards,

Mary O'Connor
Sr. Recruiter
PointBlank Systems, LLC.