[aklug] GRUB fallback

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 22:31:51 AKST

Have any of you guys tried to do a GRUB "boot-once" configuration
before? (Either savedefault or fallback...) It all is very fully
described in the info pages, but I'm a little nervous because I have to
do this on a live remote system (kernel security upgrade necessary), and
the only thing I can do to remotely to fix the problem if the new kernel
does not work is to reboot the system. Just wondering if any of you guys
have tried either method and if it worked the way you expected.

--
frigidcode.com
theologa.indicium.us