[aklug] Re: ctrl-alt-f7

From: James Zuelow <James_Zuelow@ci.juneau.ak.us>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2011 - 13:05:45 AKST

If there's nothing running on a VT, you just get a blank screen, or sometim=
es a blank screen except for an underscore character at the top left corner=
.Your friend should see the same thing for ctrl-alt-f9, ctrl-alt-f10, etc.

In your friend's case it sounds like xorg is running on another VT. =20

Does your friend get to Xorg with ctrl-alt-f8?