[aklug] Re: HAARP

From: Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 10:00:46 AKST

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, cmhoward@murdoch.frigidcode.com wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 10:54:59PM -0900, Mike Tibor wrote:
>> Does anyone here know anyone up at the HAARP project near Gakona?
>>
>> I have a radio question for them.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mike
>> ---------
>> with 'unsubscribe' in the message body.
>>

> Just curious... what was the question?
>
> I'm no radio expert, but I worked at HIPAS for a few years, and I think I still have a radio book or two laying around here. Might be
> able to look up the answer.

I had emailed them asking whether a signal I picked up was theirs, but
never got an answer. I sent to the address they posted on their website
as their preferred contact for technical questions, and I included
specific details like date/time, frequency, signal strength, my location,
reciever and antenna details.

I was just hoping someone here might know someone there that could kick
them in the shin and get them to give me a QSL card. :-)