[aklug] Re: FriLinux

From: <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 17:36:53 AKST

I suspect you came in the building via the wrong doors.

If you come in the=
 doors at the FAR EAST end of the building, it's difficult to miss us.

 Don=
't use those main building doors in the center of the building. Those door=
s are ASD Offices. We are at Hiland Tech High School. It only has the East=
 end. There are no direct connections that I am aware of.

Jim g

Sent by nuvi=
fone