[aklug] Android's Ruboto IRB

From: Christopher Howard <cmhoward@frigidcode.com>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 21:03:40 AKST

I might have mentioned this before, but just in case: I found this cool Android app called Ruboto IRB. It allows you to run Ruby scripts on your Android phone, through JRuby. The project is young I think, and still fairly buggy. But it seems to be making fast progress: the update I downloaded today (through the Marketplace) came with an example "demo-opengl.rb" script that displays spinning 3D cubes on the screen rendered through opengl. And there were other example scripts that demo interface APIs, like buttons, dialog boxes, and so forth.

--
Christopher Howard
frigidcode.com