[aklug] Re: console applications resource

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 16:00:57 AKST

On 11/23/2010 01:34 PM, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Christopher Howard wrote:
>
>> Tell me how you really feel. ;) The word "bull-crap" here sounds like a code phrase for "I'd like you to argue with me", so I'll take it as an invitation to a little back and forth:
>
> :-)

I ditto that.. :)

Christopher.. I keep calling you Christian.. I'm sorry. I know another C.H. and it just
pops up when responding to you.

Seeing this unique perspective on computing made me completely forget I have a job today.
  I've been waiting all day to see retorts and what-nots on the list about this.

And in the spirit of gentle ribbing... This also reminds me to be more patient with the
young folk.. they can't keep up with the old guys. :) You'd always think it was the other
way around. :)

- Shane