[aklug] Re: console applications resource

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 14:10:06 AKST

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 01:51:50PM -0900, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Bruce Hill wrote:
>
> >On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 07:32:47AM -0900, Tim Johnson wrote:
> >>* Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com> [101122 20:33]:

> >> Arthur _old_ *nix guy? Now *your're* in trouble! :)
> >>
> >> Arthur could be one of my kids. I think he is younger than my
> >> eldest daughter...
> >> This is gonna be fun!
> >>
> >>--
> >>Tim
> >
> >Wow, is that a dinosaur Daddy? This is gonna be fun!!! ;)
>
> Tim has punch cards older than me. BTW, I take offense at your
> inference that I'm scruffy. It may be true <sniff>, but do you have to be
> so hurtful about it? ;-)
>
> --Arthur Corliss
> Live Free or Die

Sorry for hurting your feelings ... not having seen you in _real_ life, I
should not say you're scruffy. It as this image:
http://slackwarebox.dyndns.org:88/Linux_images/nickel-better-computer.gif
that came to mind when first reading Christopher trying to argue with
those points of his vs. Arthur. ;)

And btw ... no need to Cc me, I'm on the list.

Bruce

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the