[aklug] Re: Maintain your own xorg.conf?

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 12:49:56 AKDT

Nice! The first test isn't too bad. It's the second one that got me.
Had to take it twice.

Don't remember what I missed the first time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Christopher Howard <cmhoward@frigidcode.com> wr=
ote:

> The test: 2nd half of the LPIC-1 (passed the first test)
> My OS: Minix3 (ha, ha, just kidding)...
> My Distro: Gentoo x86
> Xorg version: 7.4-r1
>
> Bruce: Thanks for the info, didn't know Gentoo had done anything special =
to Xorg. Nice to know the Xorg -configure issue isn't just in my imaginatio=
n. I was actually doing my xorg.conf experimentation on my Dell Mini 10 lap=
top, which uses an Intel graphics chip I believe.