[aklug] Re: Your favorite blogging software.

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 2010 - 18:59:35 AKDT

First preference would be the rolled my own I worked out as part of my arcade
script these last few months. I know what's in it and it's easy to customize.

However, that being said, Word Press is probably the best, and most used,
blogging script out there. It has loads of plug ins, is good with SEO, and a
variety of other good things going for it. It's also available as a fast install
on many Linux shared hosting accounts.