[aklug] Re: Friday Night Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Oct 23 2010 - 12:12:21 AKDT

I'd like to second Bob's opinion. It's great to hear the goings on of =20
Friday Night linux.

I'm going to take a look at Caliber.

It seemed from what you were saying that the Caliber software allows a =20
kindle to download books from the machine and will do the conversions =20
for you?

That sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the info.

Mike B.