[aklug] Re: linux enterprise and desktop

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2010 - 15:28:05 AKDT

Now that I've clicked on your links, I do remember seeing that before,
but I believe I did miss to 'Open Collaboration' part. At least it's
still not ringing any bells.

It appears to be something used w/ Lotus Notes on Novel Linux Desktop
(SLED).

The page at your second link has a link to a YouTube video showing it
off. Looks pretty slick, but I'm certain IBM's marketers have a good
handle on 'slick'.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>