[aklug] Re: Entertaining PHP post

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2010 - 09:15:25 AKDT

Arthur Corliss wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, R Denison wrote:
>

>> H.P. Lovecraft says it far better than I:
>>
>> "I have seen the dark universe yawning
>> Where the black planets roll without aim,
>> Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
>> Without knowledge, or lustre, or name."
>> ? H.P. Lovecraft
>>
>> Or perhaps Charles Stross. If this isn't a branch of computational
>> demonology I'm not sure what is. And on that note I shall seek sweet
>> succor in a bottle of Jack Daniels single barrel, the better to forget
>> that which I have seen.
>>

> :-) HPL is awesome. Never read anything of Stross' work. You can keep the
> Jack, though, mine is Scotch.
>
> --Arthur Corliss
> Live Free or Die

Ah, Cthulu. I had the hardest time explaining what R'lyeh to my folks
when I put it as my location for something.

With tequila, you drink the tequila and eat the worm; is there a little
bit of haggis in the bottom of the scotch bottle you have to eat? ;)

Ok, that's way off topic, but sleep deprivation kills my concentration...

Adam