[aklug] Re: GCI, ond others, bandwith restrictions

From: Jason McEachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 19:00:13 AKDT

Limit? I've got an old linksys wrt54g running dd-wrt that shows me my
bandwidth usage in a graph along with daily and monthly totals. Did the
same with a different router OS image called Tomato was much simpler and
whose name escapes me down. Neither of these will lock you out when you
over run your internet allotment, but lets you know when you're going to
start paying...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/
http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato

--Jason