[aklug] Re: Entertaining PHP post

From: R Denison <gaijin@gci.net>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 13:15:20 AKDT

On 10/21/2010 12:05 PM, Arthur Corliss wrote:

> Caught a link to this off of LWN:
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/dst56/today_i_learned_about_php_variable_variables/c12np38
>
> Some of the comments are pretty funny as well.

H.P. Lovecraft says it far better than I:

"I have seen the dark universe yawning
  Where the black planets roll without aim,
  Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
  Without knowledge, or lustre, or name."
  — H.P. Lovecraft

Or perhaps Charles Stross. If this isn't a branch of computational
demonology I'm not sure what is. And on that note I shall seek sweet
succor in a bottle of Jack Daniels single barrel, the better to forget
that which I have seen.

R.