[aklug] Re: windoze 7 sucks

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 2010 - 15:36:39 AKDT

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 02:55:31PM -0800, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, jonr@destar.net wrote:

Until the last 3 days I _really_ like AKLUG. But now my Mutt has to sort
through this trash in his bowl every morning and he's grown weary.

Can you guys take the "My opinion of CMS in pet OS" off list?

Thanks,
Bruce

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the