[aklug] Re: windoze 7 sucks

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Oct 20 2010 - 14:03:02 AKDT

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, jonr@destar.net wrote:

> You miss the point James. We are talking about servers not
> workstations. I don't call MS to ask for enterprise management it is
> there by default. I, personally, don't use windows for anything, all
> of my servers are Linux as I don't have money.

But you're still wrong, Jon. That's why both MS and a multitude of third
parties sell *additional* tools for true config management. You're just
dumbing down the definition of config management to set the bar so low that
MS still qualifies. Unfortunately, your definition does not meet the
accepted industry definition.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die