[aklug] Re: windoze 7 sucks

From: James Tweet <jamestweet@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 22:19:48 AKDT

This is why Linux will never overtake Windows. All of us here are comfortable
going into a config file and changing a setting. The rest of the planet is not.
If we want Linux to overtake Windows. Step 1 is to GUIfy everything. Then get
our documentation so that when a new user wants to change some setting. The help
page points the person to the GUI utility first then farther down is
instructions to change the config file manually.