[aklug] Re: View docx files

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2010 - 13:46:22 AKDT

The one I used to use seems to have gone away with the release of Open
Office 3. Got on of those domain parking things we all love so much
taking up it's space. Oh well.

I'm certain it wouldn't be your 1st choice, but Google Docs will open
them and its free. There are even add-ons for Firefox.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>