[aklug] Re: Anybody familiar with OpenSIPs?

From: Jeremy Austin <jhaustin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 01:13:33 AKDT

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com> wrote:
> Looking for an Anchorite that can help me set up some rough OpenSIPs
> routing logic - Will pay in ramen noodles or money.

At the risk of this post becoming extremely silly, I want to point out
that I only got into hermiting for the company. Viz.:

"Anchorite (male)/anchoress (female), (adj. anchoritic; from Greek:
=E1=BC=80=CE=BD=CE=B1=CF=87=CF=89=CF=81=CE=AD=CF=89 anach=C5=8Dre=C5=8D, si=
gnifying "to withdraw", "to depart into the
rural countryside"), denotes someone who, for religious reasons,
withdraws from secular society so as to be able to lead an intensely
prayer-oriented, ascetic and, circumstances permitting,
Eucharist-focused life. As a result, anchorites are usually considered
to be a type of religious hermit,[1] although there are distinctions
in their historical development and theology." Wikipedia

Mr. Robinson tried wattles and he broke out in a rash.

I have withdrawn into the countryside, but my metadata lacks the proper geo=
tags.

jermudgeon a.k.a.
Jeremy Austin
IT Administrator