[aklug] Fwd: windowsXP or Windows 7 cd

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 13:03:16 AKDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Subject: windowsXP or Windows 7 cd
To: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>

I am in the process of rebuilding an older desktop with WindowsXP.
Unfortunately, I lost the cdrom and serial 2 years ago and I can't fix it
with newer hardware without it bluescreening. Does anyone have a copy of a *no
longer used* windows CD and key from a decommissioned pc or an OEM edition?
I will pay money as I oppose piracy. ... and I need World of Warcraft and
Office so I can't just throw Linux on it as the main OS.