[aklug] Re: Friday Night Linux

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 15:57:58 AKDT

Greg M, Fielder (w/ Grandson & friend), Damien, and Petersen were it.
They all showed up about 7 ish. Everyone but me was gone by a few
minutes after 8. I hung out until about 9, but no one else showed up, so
I left too. I think Fielder may have accomplished something, I didn't.

Mine was having issues. Seemed to be indexing something in the
background that was slowing it down. Never did figure out what it was,
but it seems OK now.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>