[aklug] Information Services Manager Position MatSu

From: WH Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 11:17:41 AKDT

I am tossing this out to the List as I have gotten the OK to do so.
I do not work at or for this organization. A family member does.
As some of you know Non_Profits can work you to death but
they can offer a-lot of flexibility and independence as well.

This is for;
Mat-Su Health Services, Inc.
1363 West Spruce Avenue
Wasilla, AK 99654

Wage range:
16.85/hr - 27.81/h

A coupe of the job description needs;
1.) Knowledge of MS Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2000 and a 2000 active directory environment.
2.) Familiarity with UNIX and networking, as well as familiarity with LAN/WAN/Voice technologies and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and internet/Intranet technologies.
(I'm told Linux is mixed into this somewhere but cannot verify specifics if true.)

Under this heading is another great opportunity for the right "persuader"
Nonessential Functions:
1.) Recommends new technology and/or improved hardware/software configurations.

Also this is upcoming;
"Migration to a new EMR and a new practice management system.
This position will be playing a key role in that transition process."

Wish they would go for OPEN-EMR but the several players already in the mix are pushing the Big$ Proprietary systems.

I know the List strips attachments or I would include the full Job Description.
If interested I can send a copy off-list or you can contact:

Contact information:

astein@matsuhealth.org
Phone: 352-3201
Fax: 352-3363
Angela Stein, SPHR
HR Manager/Executive Assistant
Mat-Su Health Services, Inc.
1363 W. Spruce Ave
Wasilla, AK 99654
907-376-2411
907-352-3201
fax: 907-352-3363

Good Luck People, sure wish some Hybrid-Linux geek could snap this one up "for the cause" ;o)

WH (Bill) Bouterse
FishHook Area