[aklug] Re: On the subject of certifications...

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 18:50:53 AKDT

On Aug 10, 2010, at 6:27 PM, Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us> wrote:

That $3000 is just for training and the cert test. It doesn't cover
the week you spend in Cali.

I'm gonna take the LPI again. I need to renew next year. I think. I'm
taking the Ubuntu 199 test in October.

I'm on the list for the new beta 199. Who knows if I'll get to take
it. I'm guessing I'll have to take it in October when it comes out.

So much to do and no time to do it.