[aklug] Re: I'm an Android

From: Alan C. <alan@caruth.org>
Date: Sat Jul 31 2010 - 14:38:27 AKDT

That is correct. On CDMA there is no SIM or other bit of the phone that =
is transferrable, the phone itself is what is provisioned on the =
network. It's a bummer, there are a bunch of great Andriod phones =
running around out there for CDMA networks but you would need your =
carrier buy-in that they will provision the phone on the network (not =
unheard-of but not common) or you must purchase a phone directly through =
the carrier.

-Alan