[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 22:55:23 AKDT

Most modern websites are done with a management backend of some kind.
Not sure what the programming term is. Things like wordpress and
drouple are good examples.

Weather this list likes it or not a lot of web development is done
with dreamweaver. You can even get plugins for wordpress.

If this is too much coding you could try squarespace.com. It's a
service that let's you build a website by pointing and clicking. It
does allow for coding if that's what one wants to do.

Hope this info helps.

Sent from my iPhone