[aklug] Re: mac porting

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 17:06:22 AKDT

I am not a mac developer.
I do know Apple has a great resource at its website if you register as an
Apple developer and its free. There are tools and guides and there should be
plenty of documentation for gcc. Apple does use its own heavily patched
versions of free software so I would be weary indeed. But Apple is pretty
good with most documentation from what I heard.