[aklug] Re: I see my post...

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2010 - 13:24:51 AKDT

As near as I've been able to tell, anyone sending posts from a gmail
account to aklug@aklug.org, is only having them show up in their sent
mail folder and not their inbox.

Where I was having issues when I first signed up with gmail is that
before gmail (@alaska.net), anything I posted to the list was returned
to me and showed up in my inbox. It threw me off not seeing it in my
inbox and I thought something was wrong.

I do find it curious that sending it to @lib.uaa.alaska.edu works
differently than to @aklug.org. Then again, I never claimed to have a
complete handle on how mail servers work either.

Jim G