[aklug] Re: Huh?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 22:22:13 AKDT

It changed only because I replied to someone that sent it to
aklug@lib.uaa.alaska.edu instead of aklug@aklug.org.

OK. It appears at least 3 people are seeing the same behavior as me. If
we post to aklug@aklug.org from a gmail account, we don't see our own
posts. If we want to see our own posts, we need to post to that
@lib.uaa.alaska.edu address.

Jim G