[aklug] Re: test

From: Ted Rathkopf <ted@rathkopf.org>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 22:00:39 AKDT

I think when you send it to aklug, and it comes back to you from aklug,
gmail recognizes it as the same message you just sent, which is already part
of the conversation. When you send it through uaa, when it comes back to
you it still shows as coming from aklug, so google sees it as a different
message, and adds it back into the conversation.
Or something.