[aklug] new topic ISP's in Wasilla

From: WH Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 23:29:27 AKDT

We will soon be residing in Wasilla area out Wasilla -Fishhook road about 8 miles

Which Providers would provide the best option for Linux-Open Source advocate and Distro-holic?
Minimum requirements would involve some voip, video streaming (mostly out), and usual (legal) online activities.
I would not even mind my usage being monitored if I could get a fat pipe with no cap for a decent price.

Recently in NC I could get a 4mb cable connection at between 100-150$ with no cap!

I'm sure thats out of the question here but , what is available and who gives the least grief to Linux users !?
I've been out of state for 4 years and things have changed !

Thanks

WH Bill Bouterse