[aklug] Netflix and Instant play

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 05:46:13 AKDT

I finally signed up with an ISP t that has enough bandwidth to support the
Netflix Instant on-than roadblock. Netflix only supports Windows or Mac. I
googled this and found
this.<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1442273&highlight=netflix&page=2>Lately
I've been using AntiX 8.5 with smxi (dwelling in the realm of the
unstable...yahoo) and I tried to masquerade Opera and Iceweasel as IE.
Installed moonlight and still no joy. Anyone have any better luck?

--
ΨΦ! μ~πζ≈∞Ωא
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"