[aklug] Re: My first experiences with Ubuntu 10.04

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 17:29:51 AKDT

Quoting Ben Everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>:

> One reason to upgrade 'now' = Bluetooth works out of the box. It does
> seem faster. The left-hand controls are a bit tough getting used to, but
> I suppose they want to be closer to the fruit camp than the other one....
>
> -Ben

My take on this is that waiting until July might be a good idea.
Although there were no troubles updating, there have been many updates
since that update.

Again, none of this has affected me directly, but the pace of changes
makes it worrisome for someone that isn't currently using it.

So unless you need something specific from the 10.04 release, 9.10
should serve you well and should be stable enough.

Mike B.