[aklug] vmware users group meeting

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 15:25:41 AKDT

I just got an invitation to an Anchorage VMUG Meeting. Didn't know we
had one of those. Then again, I haven't been using vmware recently, so
maybe I just haven't kept up.

I suspect this is geared to more people using this in a professional
situation, server virtualization likely, and is probably not really
applicable to anything I plan to do in the near future. I thought some
of you guys might be interested though.

I'm just going to post a link to the online version of the invitation as
it is an html email. I don't how much would show up.

http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/es.aspx?s=524&e=14173503&elq=d815077a376c4a4c933e8ebb861beb44&OPENID=Browser

Lonestar Steak House, June 3, 8pm, Alamo rm

Jim B