[aklug] Re: Ubuntu 10.04

From: Kenneth D Weinert <kenw@quarter-flash.com>
Date: Mon May 03 2010 - 18:09:24 AKDT

I did an upgrade and had a problem with it booting back up. For some
reason it would hang when it got to the file system that was my iAudio
device.

I had to download and burn a new ISO so I could boot into single user
mode, mount the /etc filesystem and edit my fstab. After that it was fine.

The only thing I lost that's a pain is my sound applet. I have to run
the full application to change the volume and mute the sound. The applet
just won't run - it never shows up in the bar.

--
Ken Weinert
I'm currently unemployed and looking for full-time employment in the