[aklug] Re: Converting ogv to mp4

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 25 2010 - 16:29:12 AKDT

I occasionally watch the videos available on Linux Journal's Website. I
was just watching one that appears to be a recording of some desktop
operations and I noticed that it is available to download in either ogv
or mp4.

The ogv is 16.4 MB, the mp4 is 49.5 MB. I won't go so far as to claim
the guys are the last word on the subject, but ...

http://www.linuxjournal.com/video/working-suse-studio

Also doesn't answer the question of "Why?", and I sure don't know.

Jim G