[aklug] Re: ACS Officially supporting Linux

From: Scott A. Johnson <scott.a.johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 23:10:16 AKDT

I thought some on the list might like that. :) I was going through a
box of old computer stuff of mine this past weekend and found some old
IAI stuff (along with some Packard Bell install disks - yeah....).
Internet Alaska was *the* ISP for Alaska back in the mid to even late
90's. Anyone know what Lance Ahern is up to these days?

Scott

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 21:30, Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net> wrote:
> Bruce Hill said, on 04/16/2010 09:20 PM:
>> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 04:45:39PM -0800, Scott A. Johnson wrote:
>>> Unfortunately when I called in to their support the other day for
>>> their software, they refused to support my OS. =C2=A0See pic at
>>> http://twitpic.com/1g4erc/full.
>>
>> Most likely because your a: was not A: -- capitalized -- syntax error
>
> That photo *rocks*. =C2=A0I wonder if I still have my IA floppy around so=
mewhere.

> Royce

--=20
Scott A. Johnson