[aklug] winexe ?

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 15:45:40 AKDT

Has anyone heard of any issues with either winexe or the related wmi-client ?

I got to googling for something I could do psexec with from my centos desktop, and came
up with winexe. But there aren't any preconfigured debs or rpm's for it.

I've no problems with compiling from source, but if something that may be so obviously
useful isn't already in the system, it gets me to wondering if there are issues with it.
  Anyone know or heard of anything, good bad or indifferent?

Thanks,