[aklug] Potential meeting place

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 12:55:09 AKDT

Highland is a fine place to meet.. but I wanted to hear from our members if another
location may be more accessible. Esp for you bike riders.

My office at 1143 E. 70th Ave near Dowling and Old Seward is up for grabs on Friday night.
 Myself or Stan Long will have access if this is a viable meeting place. Wifi + Internet
+ Coffee + Microwave, seats 12 in our training room and however many in our equally sized
conference room.

Let me know and I'll get everything together.

- Shane