[aklug] AKLUG and others

From: William Attwood <wattwood@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 11:14:32 AKST

I'm on a lot of technical mailing lists, some of which have hundreds to
thousands of subscribers. Out of them all, AKLUG is the only one where I
find a core knowledge base such as the OCI layer or TCP/IP stack in practice
between members. This is the only list I've found that people dig deeper
into subjects and deal closer with core technologies, instead of just
babbling about the latest Google software or help with introductory design
patterns.. I just wanted you all to know that. While this list isn't a
large one, the knowledge base is much greater than many lists I'm a member
of.
Keep it strong, Alaska.

--
Take care,