[aklug] Re: Ubuntu issues

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 10:04:56 AKST

I also think he is talking about the update manager. which is nothing =
but a GUI for APT. and it's quite possible that his apt files are =
corrupt. He should be able to run "apt-get update" from the command line =
and that will tell him what the issue is and probably recommend a way to =
correct it.

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org