[aklug] Re: Looking to build a new PC..

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 13:57:32 AKST

Whooo, I thought Frigid had a steep make up. I think pretty much
everyone in town has a steep mark up.

That said, I do and have bought pieces and parts from Frigid, Pyramid,
Best Buy, Computer Renaissance, & CutsomCPU, and will do so again in the
future. I try as much as I can to buy locally, but sometimes ...
When I see memory, or whatever, available on-line from a reputable place
for literally 50% (or less) of what I can find it for in town, well ...