[aklug] Re: Trip to Fairbanks

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 12:14:53 AKST

On Tuesday 23 February 2010, Christopher Howard elucidated thus:
> Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> > On Tuesday 23 February 2010, Christopher Howard elucidated thus:
> >> I think I could make arrangements for that. But it would have to
> >> be a late lunch, as I have Calculus at 11:30. Probably would have
> >> to be around 1:00. Is that a workable time for you?
> >>
> >> And did you already have a place in mind?
> >
> > A geek fest sounds fun. :) I'm pretty flexible.
> >
> > River City Cafe and Espresso is a fun little place. GREAT
> > sandwiches.
> >
> > 523 2nd Avenue, Fairbanks, AK

> Is that on 2nd avenue? Or did you mean 12th avenue?

Yeah, it's on 2nd. For whatever reason, Google shows it on 12th. I've
been there a few times...it's most certainly on 2nd.

http://www.explorefairbanks.com/listings/detail/286/river-city-cafe-and-espresso

And do a google street view of that address, and you'll see a banner on
the side of the building in the parking lot.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x14EA086E