[aklug] Moodle for Highland tech

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 17:20:54 AKST

Highland tech approached me today asking if we would be willing to
help them setup and run their own moodle site.

I told them that I would put this up as a question and I'm personally
committing my time to this project.

I'd like to know if there are others that would like to commit some of
their time as well.

All the details are not yet worked out, but it seemed like a good
place to start.

We need:

  - A server that could be hosted
  - a place to host it (this could also be hosted physically at highland)
  - people to spend time showing the students how to configure and
manage the server

Thanks for any support you can show to Highland Tech that supports our
organization with space and power.

Mike B.