[aklug] Re: Good spots for Windows help?

From: Dan Wolf <dan-wolf@gci.net>
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 17:44:21 AKST

Have you investigated the various Microsoft web areas? Their knowledge base
and security sections have proven helpful?
Many will say "For good, the force must only be used for" but then there are
others who say "good information is wherever it can be found"

I say "complete the mission without denting more of your karma than you can
spare"

YMMV

Dan