[aklug] Re: FNL canceled?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 06 2010 - 12:14:16 AKST

Greg was wondering what happened to you. Actually, all of us were
wondering. I think you had something Greg was interested in. We were in
the classroom/lab room to the right of the front desk as you entered
that far left door to the building.

I don't think anybody really accomplished anything. Nobody was feeling
particularly motivated and it ended up being more socializing than
anything.

We did talk some about setting up Damiens pfsense rig. I suspect if I
had gotten there earlier with a 2nd Clearwire connection, we might have.
I didn't get there until about 8:30 though.