[aklug] Re: (no subject)

From: Lee Brumbaugh <prellchild@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 14:36:46 AKST

I'd highly recommend jailbreaking your phone. While the Verizon/android commercials say the iphone cannot multitask or do other various things, it can if it's jailbroken. Once jailbroken there's a good free app called Terminal so you can hack away on it and then you can also install a ssh daemon plus so much more..