[aklug] Programming a TV

From: <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 15:39:04 AKST

The new TV's run linux so this question should be allowed.

Parents got a new TV for Christmas. I got the calibration Blu-Ray so the colors & other settings are correct.

How do I keep the TV in movie mode? It keeps changing modes. The blu-ray player is the biggest problem. It wants to put the tv in the wrong mode.

My parents can't be switching back & forth between 3 remotes. That's crazy even for me. It needs to stay in movie mode.

Help!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T