[aklug] The Real P OOP

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Fri Jan 08 2010 - 16:32:05 AKST

Are those quotes from "The Princess Bride", Royce? Lol

Frankly, there is someone out there who feels RPG, not 42 is the
answer, while down the cubbied hall is another who sacrifices a
chicken every day to gives thanks for the ultimate programming
language, fortran, don't you know. Others speak with lisps ;)

One doesn't quantify an emotional experience and to the extent that a
tool has the right "fit" we are no more talking cognition than when we
buy a car.... Sexy wins over mpg every time